Skip to main content

Still ill.....but i got my new book!!

 Hi guys Jess here, 

and as the title of this blog states, I'm still Ill. It is now sitting on my chest and in my sinuses, I'm hoping this means its the end, but as I have still be battling the symptoms it has meant another week of no running or cycling, or any workouts for that matter other that a short stretch. 


This week started off with fatigue then quickly turned to lungs full of what felt like tar, generally the mornings are worse that the evenings, but the hardest battle is the pain in my throat and ears! I'm still on just about everything hoping to kick it and trying to get rest and take it easy, the down side is I'm also constantly exhausted, so where i should have had days off to do festive things i was instead just lounging around feeling sorry for myself, although we did go to the secret speakeasy party, mostly because we had already paid for the tickets and secondly because it wasn't a party party, it was a sit down and listen to chilled music kinds party. 


This week i have also had to cancel my Thai massage and going to see a sloth because of not feeling well, we are hoping to hit some garden centres and pick up Christmas bits tomorrow so i hopefully feel a little more festive...... Overall this month hasn't gone to plan, but I did get my new rebel badge book and I'm excited to work through the second lot of badges!!



I think i am going to sit and reevaluate the rest of the month

So that's that week, sorry guys another unexciting one from me, next week hopefully all being well we should be doing something exciting. 

Thanks for reading, 

Scribble back

Best wishes 

Jessie

xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Birthday bike ride and a declutter

 Hey guys,  Welcome back to the blog, this weeks adventure was a weekend adventure, mostly around the boys birthday!  This week Chris and I celebrated with a birthday bike ride, a short coffee ride before a chill day and the a meal with family. Simple but good fun! We also spent the weekend working on some sorting, for me it has mostly been working through my clothes, keeping what fits and what I wear, and then removing or repurposing what doesn't, it also gave me chance to check what I might want ahead of Christmas, a new coat has gone on the list.  Sunday started with a morning run, then the usual cleaning, and tatting about the house while the slow cooker did its thing and then a few hours of Sims.  Sims is by far my favourite game because you can just do what ever you want with it, I'm currently working my way through a legacy, I think I'm on the 5th generation of the family? Maybe the 6th, either way it's going fairly well which is pretty good! I suppose th...

Adventuring out for some time in the park

Hey guys, Jessie here, todays blog is a look back over our short adventure in the park for a coffee date with my little man!  Living in the flat the first challenge was getting out, not an issue with the use of the sling but with the pushchair it is a whole different ball game. Hubby was on hand but as he is due back at work soon I needed to trial getting me, baby, bag and pushchair all down two flights of stairs. Cue comedic tunes.  With a bit of trial and error for where to place the front wheel that needs to come off to fully fold it down and trialling the best way to carry him and it we made it down in one peice! (And following the coffee date back up in one peice)  We headed out for a walk around the park followed by a stop in the shade to enjoy some time outside, I picked up this handy little travel picnic blanket on amazon for camping and wanted to test it, it's good for what it is and I can't complain for the size and price.  Whilst he rested in the pushchair...

Solo bike ride and Squirrels

 Hey guys,  Welcome back to the adventure blog! A weekly Blog where I share with you my adventures through sports, fitness, life and everything in between! This week I want to share my first solo bike ride, well it's sort of my first solo bike ride.  Okay so background check, its not my first time riding solo on a bike, I use to do it to and from work, and I've been round the park several times on my own, and growing up back home I was always out on the bike, but this was my first solo bike ride that was just a bike ride, not a commute, but a self navigated bike ride, on a road bike, by myself.  I am not as confident a cyclist as i was growing up, but growing up I always stuck to paths or trails and there were a lot less cars, where I live now is busier for cars and I generally try to stay off the path unless its a cycle path, this has meant working my way through building my confidence on a bike.  Chris has taken me out on several bike rides, some long ones som...